- 04-November-1501 : Philip de Blank and Juana "la Loca" leave for Spain.
- 23-February-1503 : French-Spanish Wars in Italy Battle of Ruvo: The Spanish defeat the French.
- 13-May-1503 : Naples is captured by the Spanish.
- 30-October-1503 : Queen Isabella of Spain bans violence against native tribes.
- 29-December-1503 : Battle of (the) Garigliano, near Gaeta, Italy: Spanish forces under Gonzalo Fernandez de Cordoba defeat a FrenchFrenchItalian mercenary army under Ludovico II, the Marquis of Saluzzo. The French forces withdraw to Gaeta.
- 31-March-1504 : France and Spain agree to a ceasefire.
- 12-October-1504 : Queen Isabella I of Spain signs her testament.
- 25-May-1521 : Battle of Pampeluna: The French defeat the Spanish.
The Diet of Worms ends when Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor issues the Edict of Worms, declaring Martin Luther an outlaw.
- 30-June-1521 : Battle of Esquiroz: French forces under Henri d'Albret, exiled King of Navarre, are defeated by the Spanish and forced to abandon their attempt to recover Henri's kingdom.
- 23-November-1521 : SpanishSpanishGermanGermanPapal forces under Prosper Colonna force French Marshal Odet de Lautrec to abandon Milan.