- 27-May-1813 : War of 1812: In Canada, American forces capture Fort George.
- 10-September-1813 : War of 1812 Battle of Lake Erie: An American squadron under Commodore Oliver Hazard Perry defeats a British squadron, capturing 6 ships.
- 27-March-1814 : War of 1812 Battle of Horseshoe Bend: In northern Alabama, United States forces under General Andrew Jackson defeat the Creek Indians.
- 05-July-1814 : War of 1812 Battle of Chippewa: American Major General Jacob Brown defeats British General Phineas Riall at Chippewa, Ontario.
- 24-July-1814 : War of 1812: General Phineas Riall advances toward Niagara Falls, Ontario to halt Jacob Brown's American invaders.
- 25-July-1814 : War of 1812 Battle of Lundy's Lane : Reinforcements arrive near Niagara Falls, Ontario for General Riall's British and Canadian force, and a bloody, allallnight battle with Jacob Brown's Americans commences at 1800 hours; Americans retreat to Fort Erie.
- 11-September-1814 : War of 1812 Battle of Lake Champlain: An American squadron under Thomas MacDonough defeats the British squadron, ultimately forcing the invading army to retreat back into Canada.
- 08-January-1815 : War of 1812 Battle of New Orleans: American forces under General Andrew Jackson defeat an invading British force.
- 20-October-1818 : The Treaty of 1818 between the U.S. and the United Kingdom establishes the northern boundary as the 49th parallel from the Lake of the Woods to the Rocky Mountains, also creating the Northwest Angle.
- 12-February-1825 : The Creek cede the last of their lands in Georgia to the United States government, and migrate west.