Dwight D. Eisenhower, born : 14-October-1890, 123 years ago. died : 28-March-1969 at the age of 78, 44 years ago. sign Libra
- At the age of 53, 24-December-1943 : WWII: U.S. General Dwight D. Eisenhower becomes the Supreme Allied Commander in Europe.
- At the age of 62, 04-November-1952 : United States presidential election, 19522 Republican Dwight D. Eisenhower defeats Democrat Adlai Stevenson (correctly predicted by the UNIVAC computer).
- At the age of 62, 29-November-1952 : Korean War: U.S. PresidentPresidentelect Dwight D. Eisenhower fulfills a political campaign promise, by traveling to Korea to find out what can be done to end the conflict.
- At the age of 62, 20-January-1953 : Dwight D. Eisenhower succeeds Harry S. Truman as President of the United States.
- At the age of 62, 11-February-1953 : President Eisenhower refuses a clemency appeal for Ethel and Julius Rosenberg.
- At the age of 63, 05-October-1953 : Earl Warren is appointed Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States by U.S. president Dwight D. Eisenhower.
- At the age of 63, 30-October-1953 : Cold War: U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower formally approves the top secret document of the United States National Security Council NSC 162/2, which states that the United States' arsenal of nuclear weapons must be maintained and expanded to counter the communist threat.
- At the age of 63, 08-December-1953 : U.S. president Dwight D. Eisenhower delivers his Atoms for Peace address to the UN General Assembly in New York City.
- At the age of 64, 10-February-1955 : The United States Congress authorizes President Dwight D. Eisenhower to use force to protect Formosa from the People's Republic of China.
The Seventh Fleet of the United States Navy helps the Republic of China evacuate Chinese Nationalist army and residents from the Tachen Islands to Taiwan.
- At the age of 64, 12-February-1955 : U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower sends the first U.S. advisors to South Vietnam.