Roman Emperor, born : 24-October-0051, 1963 years ago. sign Scorpio
- At the age of -15, 18-March-0037 : The Roman Senate annuls Tiberius's will and proclaims Caligula Roman Emperor.
- At the age of 2, 13-October-0054 : Roman emperor Claudius dies, possibly after being poisoned by Agrippina, his wife and niece, and is succeeded by Nero.
- At the age of 16, 09-June-0068 : Roman Emperor Nero commits suicide.
- At the age of -82, 04-August-0070 : Roman General and future Emperor Titus destroys the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem during the Siege of Jerusalem. Roman troops are stationed in Jerusalem and abolish the Jewish high priesthood and Sanhedrin. This becomes known as the Fall of Jerusalem, a conclusive event in the First Jewish-Roman War. Following this event, the Jewish religious leadership moves from Jerusalem to Jamnia (present day Yavne), and this date is mourned annually as the Jewish fast of Tisha B'Av.
- At the age of -14, 10-July-0138 : Antoninus Pius succeeds Hadrian as Roman emperor.
- At the age of 41, 01-January-0193 : Pertinax is proclaimed Roman Emperor.
- At the age of 41, 28-March-0193 : Roman Emperor Pertinax is assassinated by members of the Praetorian Guard, who then sell the throne in an auction to Didius Julianus.
- At the age of 41, 09-April-0193 : Septimius Severus is proclaimed Roman Emperor by the army in Illyricum (in the Balkans). The Severan dynasty starts.
- At the age of -1842, 04-February-0211 : Caracalla and Publius Septimius Geta succeed their father Septimius Severus as Roman Emperors.
- At the age of -1741, 28-October-0312 : Battle of Milvian Bridge: Constantine I defeats Maxentius and becomes the only Roman Emperor in the West. During the battle, he reportedly has a vision of a cross with the words in hoc signo vinces ("In this sign you shall conquer").